Saturday, July 16, 2011

One day...

About 18 years ago, I made a foot in mouth comment to a good friend who was telling me about his depression. As karma usually does it bit me in the ass hard. After my husband informed me of his lack of feelings for me, my post-partum turn into a raging full blown deep depression. This was over two years ago.
It comes in waves. It reminds me of standing in the ocean trying to jump over the waves. I hit the lows knowing that another high is coming which gets me through them but then after the peek there will eventually another trough is coming. I started by counting the waves lengths in days, then weeks. Now my crests are lasting months while the troughs are only days long. I bet that is mathematically impossible but hopefully will keep this trend continuing.

No comments:

Post a Comment