Monday, February 27, 2017

and just like that...

I'm back. Tis the seasonal affective disorder... I hate February. I hate messing up my meds. I hate not having a coherent thought in my head to even attempt to express myself. But I must make an attempt before I start calling doctors and asking for prescription changes. So lets review the coping skills.
1. self care. check.
2. going for walks. Managed to do a little Pokemon Go playing yesterday.
3. listening to self help. Have had trouble finding anything worth listening to.
4. Journaling.... That's this. Which is why I won't put any effort into finishing articles. I am just going to write and see what comes of it.
5. Talk to friends? There comes a time when I just don't want to bother them anymore. They have their own lives... I'll see what I can do.

Until I start to feel better,  I guess I live with this feeling that someone massively obese person is sitting on my forehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment