Tuesday, November 8, 2011

and down once more...

Why am I crashing again? I have a complete lack of appreciation for the things in my life right now. Today is the perfect day to get things done and all I want to do is cry. And the main thread eating at me is I don't have time to just sit and do nothing. Yup, back to feeling overwhelmed which leads to stress which leads to depression... I realize its obvious yet I can't seem to stop it.
There is also distorted perception. I feel like I dont see things the correct way, or maybe should say the way others do. I get mad at someone and if I express it in any way I am somehow always made to feel like I am wrong, or didnt see things clearly. Distorted is the only word I can think of to discribe it. Well, there is also the word crazy. Sometimes I just feel crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment